Advantages of Cyprus IBC
More advantages of Cyprus International Business Companies
- Anonymity is therefore assured as shares can be held by nominee shareholders.
- Excellentlocation of the island: Cyprus is strategically located at thecross-roads of three continents Asia, Africa and Europe and also formsa gateway to the Middle East and the Gulf; thus being a convenientspringboard for business activities in any of the trade centers inthose areas. It is internationally accessible by a wide network of seaand air connections
- Convenient time zone.
- Thereare no exchange control restrictions for the international businesscompanies and their expatriate employees; bank accounts can bemaintained in any currency anywhere in the world as well as in theCyprus local and foreign banks.
- It has a well developedinfrastructure with excellent telecommunications, banking facilitiesand high standard professional services
- Government structure is similar to western democracies, with a free enterprise economy
- Respectable European jurisdiction. Cyprus is a member of the European Union since May 2004.
- Excellent relationships are maintained with Eastern European, African, Asian Arabic and many other countries.
- Europeanstandard living conditions but at a lower cost, with the best type ofMediterranean climate with about 270 days of sunshine. Housing andoffice accommodation is easily available at very reasonable prices.
- Work permits for non European employees of the IBCs and their families are easily obtained.
- IBCs(offshore) and their expatriate employees are allowed to purchaseimmovable property in Cyprus for their own office premises or theirresidence (subject to obtaining the relevant approval which is easilyobtained provided the criteria are met).
Cyprus maintains and enhances its competitiveness as a reputable international financial center and distinguishes itself from the infamous tax heavens.
Read further advantages for the formation of International Business Companies in the island of Cyprus.